Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Life Makes Love Look Hard

I love that song. I LOVE that singer. =))

12.35am, Wednesday

Hmmm. Well, unless I'm feeling particularly pekish, I don't think I'm having a Starbucks anytime soon. I had a Toffee Nut Frap today, it was okay, but definitely not worth my 15 bucks. I'd rather have a cup of bubble tea. XD
I still remember having my first Chatime early this year, while lining for it I was complaining about how stupid I am for joining a bunch of people in a long line just to get a cup of milk tea with bubbles, when I had it, it was all 'meh'.

The second time I had it was when it just opened in IOI Boulevard, that was when I fell in love. XD

Call me overrated, but Chatime is like, heaven. Honestly, I never tried Gong Cha before, I wanted to when I was at The Gardens, but pulled out and got a Chatime, =P. Kinda points out my reluctance to try out new things. I'm gonna try lah one day. Some day. Probably. XD

Some may describe my obsession with bubble tea a bit gay. Truth is, I think every guy has at least a few gay qualities about them. Take me for example, I don't think it's gay, I mean, I'm proud to say it, I'll announce it to the world if I have to, I have Taylor Swift songs in my phone and I listen to them quite frequently.
I used to enjoy listening to The Jonas Brothers.
Also, I'm pretty cool with Justin Bieber. In fact, I like listening to Bieber's songs.
Oh yeah, one thing that I think most my friends know is that, I have a soft spot for bears. Don't ask me why, maybe it was the sneezing panda video or whatever, but I just do. Especially pandas. I mean, who can hate them?
LOOK AT IT. FREAKIN LOOK AT IT. How, HOW, I ask you, do you not want to give it a ginormous hug?

Honestly, if I could choose what I wanna be in my next life, I for sure, want to be a panda. Pandas, as I've said many times, are the poster kids for chill. They just sit there, mind their own business, have a bamboo, take a nap, I mean, ain't that the dream? XD

I was at Japan last year, and there was this polar bear in the zoo,
It was a bit zombified. It kept walking the same path overandover again, probably gone nuts. XD. It got me thinking, polar bears must be the best thing to hug to sleep, I mean, granted, they'll already have ripped you to shreds once you're close. But they so big and furry. How nice to cuddle on to. XD

Before I get too carried away, so yeah, my gay qualities include my obsession for bubble tea, love for all music, and a weird desire to cuddle on bears.

Yeah. =/

*Holy crap, good thing I proof read this post before posting, if not I would've posted (from paragraph 7) '..., I think every GAY has at least a few gay qualities about them.' When what I meant was '..., I think every GUY has at least a few gay qualities about them'. How controversial would that be if I posted it. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment